A veneer is a thin layer of restorative material placed over a tooth surface, either to improve the aesthetics of a tooth, or to protect a damaged tooth surface. It is often the material of choice for those looking to make slight position alterations, or to change tooth shape, size, and/or color.
Their are a lot of people who want a better smile. Veneers are a cosmetic addition to a smile and mouth. They are made specifically to help your smile look its best. Veneers are made of porcelain, and they are shaped and custom-made in a dental laboratory. When porcelain veneers are bonded to your teeth, they can make your smile beautiful and flawless providing great results.
Some of the purposes of porcelain veneers may include:
- Cosmetically perfecting your smile
- Correcting crooked teeth
- Fixing misshapen teeth
- Correcting severe discolorations/stains on teeth
- Correcting teeth that are too small or too large
- Fixing unwanted/uneven spaces between teeth
- Repairing chipped or worn down teeth